Monday, October 17, 2011

That New Pack Smell

Recently I've acquired one of the Wave 13 boosters. I didn't previously own any of Wave 13, but here are my initial thoughts about the units in Icewind's Scourge.

The Frost Giant of Mohr looks like a brute. Although my copy of him features goofy looking eyes and teeth, this guy looks like he should do well. That Dying Swipe should also be quite fun.


















The Ice Troll Berserker has a few neat powers. Primarily, since he has Cold Regeneration, he can do a bit better on snowy boards. Bonding with the Arrow Gruts will also prove to be a nice touch!

And last but not least of the figures, is the Master of the Hunt. You may recognize that he is n the "Fighters' Side" of Einar's split faction and I certainly hope his Javelin throwing capabilities will be exciting when I use them.



Now that I have theses guys, I can do an Ice mission, and maybe even a few neat tricks with my campaign.

Scape on.

No comments:

Post a Comment