Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Why the 10th Regiment of Foot are Better

Because I said so.


Well, actually this is a very heated topic in the various communities that have knowledge of both the 4th Massachusetts Line and the 10th Regiment of Foot. Neither side is willing to budge about who is better. So, in favor of the 10th, I'll side with the brits.

A quick rundown of their base states suggests that they are pretty much the same thing. But it's their powers that make the two squads unique.

Personally, I prefer versatility and attack power. The 10th provide that for me. I feel that Wait Then Fire power being the primary assault power on the 4th is too restrictive. That's not to say either is better per se. This is just my opinion. Maybe the 4th are in their prime with their specific army, but I like how the 10th can fit in more kinds of armies. It's quite fun to try out 2 teams of Anubians and 2 teams of the 10th for a strong 300 point core. Or heck, make it 3 of each and toss in a hero like Brave Arrow who works as a great Jack of Trades figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment