Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The End of the Project...Just to Start Another

Yes, the TCU are pretty much completed(gameplay wise), and quite frankly I'm glad to be done testing them. It's time to make the toy soldiers hop into epic the warfare part of my home games. The games that define what HeroScape could be called, and right now I'll take a look at what I've been able to keep up with.

The 5th Master Set, it's at the halfway point in design and hopefully I've been able to take parts of different games and make it as good as I can for my personal use.

The next wave, Northern Assault, is well on it's way to worming it way onto your computer screen.

And hopping back onto The Classic Heroscape Customs Guild 24 Hour Thread. Yeah, it's almost never a 24-hour process, but I like some of the customs that have gotten stamped.

I'm glad I can still enjoy this kids game, otherwise I'd be willing to waste my money on other kinds of plastic like D&D or HeroClix. The Pathfinder Minis are looking cool though. I might have to pick this one up for the Northern Assault.




This dual-wielding miniature might make a good Unique Viking Hero, I'd think. Sure he lacks a beard, but maybe he can't grow facial hair due to some sort of paste related incident? I might have to steal the idea that the Competitive Unit Congress had when trying to errata the Marro Drudge.
Give Marro Drudge new ability DUAL WIELD "If a Marro Drudge fails to inflict a wound with its attack, it may attack one additional time. When making its second attack, subtract 1 from the attack value of the Marro Drudge."

 I'm thinking that would work if I gave him 3 attack for the longsword, and 2 attack for the dagger. Or is it a long dagger?




I'll see you guys later, have a good one! 'Scape on!

No comments:

Post a Comment