Thursday, September 1, 2011

Blogger Updates

As my fans may have noticed, I've added a few things to my blog. Although they aren't the most important of things, I'd still like to share them, so you guys know what they're all about.

Firstly, I've added The Fallen Customs Series to the list of individual pages. Feel free to dig in their and see some of my customs that never saw the light.

Next, I added a segment currently entitled Box of Fun. It's text will change, and perhaps even the name of it, to inform you of what's to be revealed as time wears on. Other times, I'll add a joke or something of that nature.

If you scroll past the Followers and the Archives, you'll see a currently short list of myriad heroscape sites.

Lastly, directly below the "About Me" section is the Follow by Email section.

And for those who didn't notice, when looking for this page, try to look for the favicon(a picture of a grass hex). It is no longer the "B".

I'll leave my comments for the first 3 C3V units for a later blog. Have a good one everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment