Saturday, February 4, 2012

Marveling at Marvel

Recently, I've been in a dilema. As I've stated earlier, I was never much of a comic book guy (video games stole my heart at an early age). But, as it appears that HeroScape stuff is running quite low, I must begin to ponder whether or not the Marvel Master Set (Marvel: The Conflict Begins), would be worth acquiring.

On the plus side, there are 2 Super Heroes who I like. The Incredible Hulk, and The Amazing Spiderman.


But between these two heroes lies some other heroes and villians...







Captian America, for example, isn't a bad bonus, but I don't like him that much. And, who the heck is Thanos? I'm not comic book guy, so I don't know these things...

How about looking at the terrain? I like the snow in HeroScape, but it the lighter asphalt light enough to be considered snow? Or is it gray enough to be road? The black asphalt won't be used much though, I find it ugly...

The broken down building also won't find much play here...

The other stuff (dice, Order Markers, etc.) aren't too big of a concern. I'm not worried about that stuff.

So, I merely have to wonder: Is buying the Marvel Master Set even worth it for 2 heroes, and 2 more I might like and then some possible snow or road? This isn't very easy, I'm afraid.

'Scape On.

No comments:

Post a Comment