Friday, May 17, 2013

That's Tiny

So, I recently made a purchase from Auggies Online game store and got a bunch of cool things for about $35. I didn't realize just how small some of it could be though.

Here's a few pictures of the sizes of these new things...
The Imp is a lot smaller than what I was hoping for. I'll come up with something for it nonetheless. 5 point filler perhaps?

This is the Shadow Grappler.  Very glossy, and really cool. Quite pleased, and the store makes them  themselves, so I don't see "Stock" being a big issue.

The Crystal Cluster. Another piece they make on their own, and also a nifty gloss to it. This was a considerable gamble because I had no idea how big it would end up being (or small, rather haha).

During my free time, I've also been paining up some of my rock terrain to create...


A small, but still effective helping of molten rock terrain! I applied a thinned down layer-ish of red paint on those two central 1 hexes. Should be helpful for when I can't tell by the borders. I've waited a long time for these guys and they are finally here!! Woohoo!

Until the next time I actually post in here, 'Scape On!

No comments:

Post a Comment